Saturday, October 16, 2010

The same old story

Once upon a time, I was a computer genius. This, mind you, was in the days where people were still sending out for type set into galleys. On receipt, they'd paste them up (yes, by hand) into a layout adding stats of illustrations. I, however, was one of the few who knew her way around a computer. These were the Macintosh glory days and I could take apart a Mac in no time, set it up and/or fix any problem. This was unusual because I was trained as a painter and graphic artist.
Aadd on a few decades and things have advanced so much that its impossible to keep up.

Why am I telling this story? Well, it all comes down to my inability to understand the blogosphere. Which is why I haven't posted here in ages. There's also that little issue where Blogger is deleting many of my fellow Zazzlers blogs due to "possibly spamming". So I've been a little gun-shy about coming back.

So, on that note. I'm gonna be posting a few things I've done and hopefully have something interesting to say about them.


No comments:

Post a Comment