Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Messenger Bag a Go-Go!

Thanks to some very inspiring women, I've been adding new products to my shops like a madwoman. Zazzle always has great sales going on and one recently included an impossible to pass up discount on the Rickshaw Zero Messenger Bags. I didn't have too many messenger bags and if I was going to take advantage of this great deal, I thought it was time to get on it and make some new ones.

If anyone knows anything about me, I am not a girly girl. I like patterns and typography and unusual images rather than flowery and pink and cutesy. I decided to get this particular messenger bag from my Star Stream Gifts shop.

I added a lozenge shape on the reverse to contain a name, enough to indicate ownership but not too overt. I didn't want any random person screaming out my name in the middle of the city.
In addition to this version, I added a few more in various color tones. The actual color of the non-printed part of the bag as well as the binding is customizable and there are 20 color choices on both the binding and interior color to choose from.





I have heard nothing but incredible reviews about these bags. The specifications are:

- Vibrantly printed with your custom artwork or text on rugged polyester and designed with a unique accessories system, this bag is as customizable inside as it is outside. Handmade with a focus on environmental sustainability, this bag combines beautiful form, function, and a small ecological footprint.
- Water resistant, extra durable (machine-washable).
- Large main compartment and 2 front pockets.
- Lightweight and forms to your body.
- Quick-adjust cam shoulder strap.
- Velcro strips accessory system; Holds a 13” laptop w/optional sleeve.
- Handmade with a sustainability focus in San Francisco, CA.
-  Dimensions 11" H x 12.5" W base x 18" W top x 6"D

I can't wait until it arrives and will do a review once I receive it. And remember to check out Zazzle's coupon page before you buy. You never know, you might just find a deal that you just can't refuse.

No comments:

Post a Comment